Friday, July 6, 2012

Money, I Love And Am Thankful For it in my life.

   Money, I Love And Am Thankful For it's abundance my life. I am thankful for my experiences with having money and being without. I have learned several valuable lessons from both situations. While I know money does "not buy me happiness" it gives me the ability to help others and myself achieve what we decide we need, which teaches us lessons as well, and the deed of helping others and having all my debts paid off provides me with much happiness on the outside and in.. I am willing to accept both the challenges and joy of winning tonight's $50 Million Lotto Max Jackpot and with it pay off all my debts, all of my close friends debts, and my families debts, and with what is left over start a joint company with a few of my friends and my brothers and sisters and my kids that will enable us to grow the funds inside with the purchases and running of other businesses but through all this we will be able to provide life learning experiences for ourselves and many other people with needs from a street youth program in Kamloops based at the old Malone's offering an fun learning environment that will include tutoring from fellow kids and others as needed, a safe alternative for kids to go instead of hanging on the streets, possibly some health services as much as we can to sports, camps, "clubs" and whatever else we can think of. Perhaps along with our kids, take some of these kids to 3rd world countries and build, show provide needs and life experiences there as well. Some businesses will be profit motivated to have a continuous revenue source and others will be non-profit and be benefactors of the others, maybe this model could be duplicated by others in other places to help in more places eventually and start a bigger networking organisation. I understand that people and 'others' will come out of the woodwork looking for money and that is one reason for setting up such a business structure to have more level heads thinking and working it through.
    Yes I love the the fact that having this kind of money will free me from my debts, provide me the ability once again buy, share and travel as I see fit, which does not mean that the interests and needs of the company will not interfere, it will, but I am sure can also be creatively incorporated. I would love to talk with Richard Branson and learn his way of doing things with his most successful business empire. I am excited by the mere thought of winning tonight's lotto jackpot and when I receive the ability to start to use some of it after all debts are paid and maybe even before I will use some to buy another toy hauler camper trailer, a street bike, maybe a new dirtbike and insure my awesome truck and haul it up to visit Tyler and Jen, if at all possible also to visit and see Mikey get married.. I can't wait to get there...

Here is one trailer I am thinking of



Now I can camp, travel, and visit anywhere and anytime I like.. I am thankful for this opportunity to have money once again and be able to live my dream...










Another trailer I have found, yes its a fifth wheel, but very nice.. may have to re-think if it actually suites the need...





Specifications
Model 35 X14
UVW13,890 lbs.
Hitch Weight2,560 lbs.
Axle Weight11,280 lbs.
Cargo Capacity4,160 lbs.
Exterior Length43' 3"
Exterior Width102"
Exterior Height w/AC13' 2"
Ceiling Height101"
Fresh Capacity100 gal.
Grey Capacity108 gal.
Black Capacity54 gal.
Features
  • Triple Slide
  • Kitchen Slide Out
  • Slide Out Wall of Wardrobe
  • Slide Out w/Booth Dinette & Hide-a-Bed Sofa
  • Front Queen Bed
  • 14’ X 8’ 2” Dovetail Cargo Area w/8’ Ramp
  • VIP Party Deck
  • Vapor Door Between Cargo & Living Area
  • (2) Side Entry Doors w/Screens (Living Room & Garage)
  • Staircase to Loft Sleeper
  • Side Aisle Bath With (2) Entries
  • Island Breakfast Bar w/2 Stools
  • Electric Bed w/Bottom Pass Thru Dinette/Sleeper
  • Exterior: Havoc Red Package
  • High Gloss Gel Coat Fiberglass Exterior w/ Cast Front Cap
  • Double Welded Aluminum Frame, Vacuum Bonded Laminate
  • Two Ply EPDM Seamless Roof
  • Fully Enclosed Under Belly
  • Electrically Heated Tanks
  • Chassis: 12” I Beam
  • Insulation: R-24 Sidewalls, R-40 Roof & Floor
  • (3) Power Slides w/ Manual Capabilities
  • Pin Box Cover
  • (3) 6,000 lb EZ-Lube Axles
  • (6) Wheel Brakes
  • ST235/80R16 Radial Tires
  • (6) Spider Aluminum Wheels 16”
  • Under Mount Spare Tire
  • Ultra View Frameless Window Safety Glass
  • Slam Latch Baggage Door
  • 55 AMP Converter Charger
  • 50AMP Electric Service
  • 25’ Detachable Power Cord
  • Deep Cycle RV Battery
  • Battery Disconnect
  • Command Center
  • Corian Countertops
  • Under Mount Stainless Steel Sink
  • High Rise Faucet w/ Pull Down sprayer
  • Maple Cabinets w/ Contrasting Accents
  • Window Valances w/Pleated Window Shades (Mini Blinds Garage)
  • Dual 30 lbs LP Gas Cylinders (Filled) w/Auto Switch Over Regulator
  • Satellite & Cable TV Jacks
  • Panasonic DVD Home Theatre System w/(5) Speakers
  • AM/FM/CD Exterior Stereo w/ (2) Marine Grade Exterior Speakers
  • 32” LCD Wide Screen High Definition Color Television
  • Dometic 8 CU FT (2) Door Gas/Electric Refrigerator/Freezer
  • Danby 70 Cubic Liter Exterior Drinks Refrigerator
  • Suburban 35,000 BTU LP Gas Forced Air Furnace
  • DuoTherm 15,000 BTU Ducted Air Conditioner
  • Suburban 12 Gal LP Gas or Electric DSI Water Heater
  • Winegard TV Antenna w/ Signal Amplifier
  • 14’ A & E Power Extend/Power Retract Awning
  • (2) Fantastic 3 Speed 12V Ventilation Fans Bath/Kitchen
  • Foot Flush Porcelain Toilet
  • Advent Microwave Oven
  • Suburban LP Gas Range w/Oven
  • Front Power Landing Gear
  • Lippert Power Rear Stabilizer Jacks
  • Neo Angle Glass Shower Enclosure w/Skylight & Surround w/Blue LED Shower Lights
  • (2) Exterior Flood Lamp
  • (2) Rear Loading Lamps
  • (2) LED Hitch Lamps
  • Front Under Lamp
  • Exterior 120V Outlet
  • Rubber Floor Covering Cargo Area & Ramp
  • Reverse Activated Rear Flood Lights
  • (2) RAM Air Side Mount Vapor Ventilators
  • Laundry Center Prep In Garage
  • Sport Screen Ramp Opening Enclosure (Pull Down Screen)
  • Mobile Fuel Station w/Dispenser & (2) Tanks (18 Gal & 30 Gal Capacity)
  • ONAN RVQG 5500 Watt EVAP Generator Set w/ Remote & Hour Meter (Gasoline)
  • Side Rear Ladder
  • Exterior Shower
  • Ceiling Residential Fan
  • Picture Windows At Booth Dinette & Air Mattress Hide-A-Bed Sofa
  • Power Bunk Bed & Pass Through Dinette In Cargo Bay
  • Amp It Up Option Group
  • Dimplex OptiFlame Electric Fireplace w/3-D Flame Effect & 4600 BTU Heating
  • Capacities In Gallons: Fresh = 100, Black = 54, Grey = 108
  • New, Never Titled, Never Used
  • Full Warranty
  • Trade-Ins Considered @ Expected Auction Values

Just a thought!!