Friday, July 6, 2012

My Kids

I am thankful for my kids, for everything they put me through leads me to lean new things about them and my world around me which also applies to others around me. They have made me laugh through the crazy and zany things they have said and done, they have also made me cry when they grew up and left  to start their own lives, when they learned some of life's lessons the hard way, when they were hurting and I wasn't there to comfort them and some other times as well. I love to see how their lives with me and they things they have learned from me show up in common and unusual ways. How they share and show their lives with other around them. In their live challenges and struggles and how they handle them, to their hobbies and downtime and adventures.. I love and and glad to know them all, and that means all.. I hope to continue to be a part of their lives now and in the future through all of it, and I hope they all know that I care and love them very much and will always be around for them in any way that I can... Love you guys